Certification of Information
Please read carefully and understand this statement
before submitting your application.
1. I certify that the information I have provided in the application is correct and complete. I understand that false, incomplete or misrepresented information given in my application, resume or during the interview may result in the refusal to hire or termination of employment.
2. I authorize all persons, employers, schools and organizations to give you any job-related information about me. This includes information about my employment record, reason for termination of employment, and work performance. I release all parties from all liability and damages that may result from furnishing this to you.
3. This application will expire in 30 days. After that date I understand that my status as an application will end. I may reapply for employment in the future by completing a new application
4. I acknowledge that the owner reserves the right to amend or modify any of its handbooks or polices at anytime and without prior notice. These polices do not create any promises or contractual rights between its employer and employees. Employment is at will. This means an employee is free to terminate his/her employment at anytime, without any reason, with or without cause, and The Big Big Biscuit retains these same rights.
5. I authorize The Big Biscuit to provide information for my record, including dates of employment, salary earned, reasons for leaving, and all other information they may have concerning my performance that businesses that I apply to for employment during or after my employment ends here. I also release the owners and representatives from any liability or claims for damages, including libel, slander, and invasion of privacy, that may result from the disclosure and use of this information.